MY Merdeka: Thanks from Tonkabean/大馬國慶:東加豆的感謝
MY Merdeka: Thanks from Tonkabean
I am deeply grateful to be invited again by the Malaysia Laughter Yoga Society (MLYS) and the Johor Bahru Happy and Joyous Club (JBHJC) to join the 69th Malaysia National Day Online Celebration as a participant from Hong Kong.
This is my second time joining an event in Malaysia. To be honest, I was very nervous. Even though I join international online Laughter Yoga sessions every day, I still get nervous facing familiar faces or leading a small group. So, facing over a hundred unfamiliar faces made me even more nervous!
When I knew I was going to attend, I started thinking about everything: what exercise to lead, how to face the camera, what to wear, which earrings to choose, how to set up the background, and how to adjust the lights. Looking back, all these preparations were actually really fun. Plus, seeing good friends joining made me so happy.
I often laugh at myself for being a "small potato." So, having this opportunity to share laughter with wonderful friends from around the world is a huge honor that I truly treasure.
Every morning at 9:00 AM (Hong Kong time), JBHJC hosts a 30-minute online session with laughter, exercise, singing, and dancing. They have been doing this since 2020 for over six years. Their persistence and patience are truly inspiring. That is why I try my best to join their sessions once a week to feel their warmth and energy.
This celebration made me feel the power of laughter without borders once again. It also showed me how the organizers brought people together across countries.
Thank you again to MLYS and JBHJC for the invitation. May the laughter and friendship among all participants last forever!
大馬國慶:東加豆的感謝
能夠再次獲得 (馬來西亞笑瑜伽協會-MLYS) 與(新山快樂與喜悅俱樂部-JBHJC)的邀請(第69屆馬來西亞國慶日線上慶祝活動),我心中充滿了感激,成為其中一位參與者(我來自香港)。
這是我第二次參與馬來西亞的活動。老實說,我心裡非常緊張。其實,即使我每日都參與國際線上大笑瑜伽的活動,面對那些熟悉的面孔,甚至只是自己主持幾個人的小型練習,我仍然會緊張。更何況是面對一百幾十人、而且是陌生的面孔。
當我知道要出席的時候,我便開始構思:做什麼動作、如何面對鏡頭、穿什麼衣服、戴哪對耳環、背景如何佈置、燈光如何調整——這些準備功夫,想起來其實很有趣。加上看到一些好朋友也一同參與,心裡是高興的。
我常笑自己是個 Small Potato。因此,能獲得這樣的機會,與來自世界各地的優秀朋友一同呈現笑聲,對我而言是極大的榮幸和珍惜。
JBHJC 每天早晨香港時間九點,都會舉辦半小時的線上活動,內容包括笑聲、運動、唱歌和舞蹈,大概從2000年開始,至今持續超過六年,這份堅持與耐心,很值得學習。因此,我每週都會盡量抽一天參與他們的活動,感受那份溫暖與活力。
這次的慶祝活動,不僅讓我再次感受到笑聲無國界的力量,也讓我見證了主辦單位促成了這份跨越國界的連結。
再次衷心感謝 MLYS 與 JBHJC 的邀請,以及所有參與者的笑聲與友誼長存。
Johor Bahru Happy and Joyous Club (Malaysia) Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/share/1DT3XxpnD5/
Laughter Yoga Official Website
Tonkabean: https://www.tonkabean.me/
2026 September.

.png)
留言
張貼留言